Explore our selection of cryogenic technology solutions below. If you would like to get started on the quotation process, complete a distillation or VOC data form now!
CRYOGENIC SOLVENT RECOVERY
Recovery of VOCs through cryogenic condensation. This customizable and flexible process is suitable for most VOCs.
- Ideal for rich VOC streams
- Flow rates up to 5,000Nm3/h
- No limit for inlet VOC concentration
- Nitrogen can be reused in the process resulting in low operating costs
- No secondary Greenhouse gases are produced from the process
- Fully automated controls
- Highly reliable with low maintenance costs
Solvent recovery from waste streams through the combination of mass and heat transfer in specialized columns. Available as batch or continuous, with a cryogenic option.
- Most efficient in batch distillation of compounds
- Customizable based on the distillation process:
- Distillation at pressure less, equal, or more than atmospheric
- Distillation under high vacuum
- Azeotropic Distillation
- Extractive Distillation
- Dehydration by distillation with phase separation
- Cryogenic option for the distillation of ethylene, methane, propane, propylene, carbon monoxide, and carbon dioxide
Air Separation Unit
Provides a flexible, customized, and innovative technical solution to produce industrial gases such as Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Argon.
- Gas factories
- Steel and metal production
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Oil & Gas
- Water treatment
Adsorption with Dry Regeneration
An integrated system with enhanced features for volatile organic compounds desorption.
- No Byproducts
- Flexible Solution
- Easy Treatment
- Eliminates Secondary Emissions
- 360° Process Solution
- Reduced Energy Consumption