VOC and Solvent Recovery
VOC / Solvent Recovery
CRYOGENIC SOLVENT RECOVERY
Recovery of VOCs through cryogenic condensation. This customizable and flexible process is suitable for most VOCs.
- Ideal for rich VOC streams
- Flow rates up to 5,000Nm3/h
- No limit for inlet VOC concentration
- Nitrogen can be reused in the process resulting in low operating costs
- No secondary Greenhouse gases are produced from the process
- Fully automated controls
- Highly reliable with low maintenance costs
Click here for the product brochure.
Solvent recovery from waste streams through the combination of mass and heat transfer in specialized columns.
- Most efficient in batch distillation of compounds
- Customizable based on the distillation process:
- Distillation at pressure less, equal, or more than atmospheric
- Distillation under high vacuum
- Azeotropic Distillation
- Extractive Distillation
- Dehydration by distillation with phase separation
TEMPERATURE CONTROL UNITS
Developed for the process industry for reactions at very low temperatures.
- Ideal for temperature control of critical processes
- Each unit is designed and engineered to the specification
- Cooling to temperatures as low as -148°F (-100°C)
- Heating temperatures up to +392°F (+200°C)
- Nitrogen can be reused in factory network
- Compact footprint
- Extremely efficient
- Low investment cost
Air Separation Unit
Provides a flexible, customized, and innovative technical solution to produce industrial gases such as Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Argon.
- Gas factories
- Steel and metal production
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Oil & Gas
- Water treatment