VOC and Solvent Recovery
VOC / Solvent Recovery
CRYOGENIC SOLVENT RECOVERY
Recovery of VOCs through cryogenic condensation. This customizable and flexible process is suitable for most VOCs.
- Ideal for rich VOC streams
- Flow rates up to 5,000Nm3/h
- No limit for inlet VOC concentration
- Nitrogen can be reused in the process resulting in low operating costs
- No secondary Greenhouse gases are produced from the process
- Fully automated controls
- Highly reliable with low maintenance costs
Click here for the product brochure.
INTERNAL REFLUX DISTILLATION
Solvent recovery from waste streams through the combination of mass and heat transfer in specialized columns.
- Most efficient in batch distillation of compounds
- Customizable based on the distillation process:
- Distillation at pressure less, equal, or more than atmospheric
- Distillation under high vacuum
- Azeotropic Distillation
- Extractive Distillation
- Dehydration by distillation with phase separation
TEMPERATURE CONTROL UNITS
Developed for the process industry for reactions at very low temperatures.
- Ideal for temperature control of critical processes
- Each unit is designed and engineered to the specification
- Cooling to temperatures as low as -148°F (-100°C)
- Heating temperatures up to +392°F (+200°C)
- Nitrogen can be reused in factory network
- Compact footprint
- Extremely efficient
- Low investment cost